Coca-Cola Hair Loss

Tainted Coca-Cola causes hair loss

According to the lawyer, the incident occurred Oct. 19 when Takasu bought and drank two-fifths of a 193-ml bottle of Coke in the South Jakarta district of Bintaro. Soon afterward, he felt a burning sensation in his throat and chest, developed a headache and felt queasy. Upon inspecting the inside of the Coke bottle, he was shocked to find a piece of mosquito coil floating on the beverage. He immediately went to Bintaro International Hospital for medical treatment and filed a complaint with Coca-Cola.


About Steve